Wednesday, December 6, 2017

More know stuff about me!

Hey my Shooting Stars! 
Today i'll will tell more stuff about me 
_________________________________________________________________________________

A: I love Anime
B: I'm a bright person with a bright personality!
C: I love Celestial spirits 
D: I'm in love with my Dragon Slayer ( My boyfriends)
E: I like Erza's Magic 
F: Fairy tail is family 
G: Gray Fullbuster was my first fairy tail crush before Natsu Dragneel
I: i watched all the Inuyash Movies seasons and Final Act
J: I'm joyful 
K: I'm a kind heart person just don't tick me off
L: I'm a loving person 
M: I like the fairy Tail movie Dragon Cry 
N: Natsu Dragneel is a hot head child but i have huge crush on him 
O: Opening to try new things
P:i try to be positive 
Q: I'm The Queen 
R: One day i wanna rule the world 
S: i'm Shy around guys in real life and online 
T: I'm Talented at editing 
U: I'm unique 
W: Wendy from fairy Tail Is a cute little Girl! >o< 
_________________________________________________________________________________
See ya later my Shooting Stars!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my Shooting Stars! Today ill post a little NaLu story I made up. The Dragon and his Princess Once upon a time there was a beautifu...