Sunday, January 7, 2018

 Natsu And Lucy Are my two fairy tail favorite characters  Because Natsu and Lucy have a great friendship and they work together.  Natsu is always there for Lucy and Lucy is always there for Natsu. Team Natsu was created when Lucy joined the fairy tail guild. The thing i dont like is when Natsu And Gray fight over stupid things. My advice to my following Shooting Stars is to watch this anime because it has a great story line,  very creative drawings and it creates a lot of emotions. The anime series is funny, action packed, adventurous, and includes very vibrant and well drawn pictures.


๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ I rate it five stars๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my Shooting Stars! Today ill post a little NaLu story I made up. The Dragon and his Princess Once upon a time there was a beautifu...