Thursday, January 11, 2018

Hello my Shooting Stars! Today I will be doing questions about that relates to my blog! So I came up with 10 questions this first post will be my answers the second post will be my best friend Sophie's answers. Why dont we get started! <3

Q. Which is your favorite Fairy Tail character?
A. Natsu

Q. Why is Fairy Tail important to you?
A.  It taught me a lot

Q. Since this year is the last year of Fairy Tail what you plan on watching in your future?
A. Rave

Q. Which was your favorite episode?
A. When Natsu came back

Q. Which character did you struggle in viewing and why?
A. Laxus because he was being mean and he almost destroy Fairy Tail

Q. If Hiro Mashima came for a visit in MN what would you ask him?
A. If i can have his autograph

Q. Which character portrays your personality and why?
A. Lucy Heartfilia because i act a lot like her and her magic is celestial keys and its basically the zodiacs and i lobe they zodiacs

Q. If you draw a character what character would you draw and with what characteristics?
A. A girl that is a celestial dragon slayer

Q. What other anime shows you watch and why?
A. Sword Art Online and sooo many more because its fun to watch

Q. What is your favorite guild in Fairy Tail?
A. Fairy Tail :3




Thanks for joining me my lovely Shooting Stars see you next time Lucy"The Fire Goddess"Heartfilia
out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my Shooting Stars! Today ill post a little NaLu story I made up. The Dragon and his Princess Once upon a time there was a beautifu...