Monday, December 18, 2017

Fairy Tail

Hello My Shooting Stars!


Fairy Tail is the best anime I have watched. It made me cry and be happy and much more! Fairy Tail has different plot lines in each episode. My favorite episode on Fairy Tail is when Natsu came back from a year Fairy Tail split for an year Lucy Became a reporter. and one day at the Grand Magic Games a man with his face and head is covered the game area. The area was melting than everyone clothes melted off and Lucy knew the magic wad fire than the man hood falls off and it was Natsu than his exceed happy Flew up to Lucy and said "Hi Lucy" than Natsu looks at Lucy and said ''Hey Lucy"
My favorite move of Fairy Tail is Fairy Tail Dragon Cry its a great movie i watched in sub titles. They are trying to get the Dragon Cry away from evil people its a hard and dangerous task but they can work together to get the mission done! 
See you later my Shooting Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my Shooting Stars! Today ill post a little NaLu story I made up. The Dragon and his Princess Once upon a time there was a beautifu...