Friday, January 12, 2018

Hello my Shooting Stars! Today I will do a Question and answer basic on my topic like I did last night but this time its my best friend Sophie's answers the are the questions are the same but anyways why dont we get started!



Q. Which is your favorite Fairy Tail character?
A. Natsu

Q.Why is Fairy Tail important to you?
A. Because of the friendship

Q. Since this year is the last year of Fairy Tail what you plan on watching in your future?
A. Seven Deadly Sins

Q.  Which was your favorite episode?
A. Season 3 Episode 82 Fireball

Q. Which character did you struggle in viewing and why?
A. Ultear Milkovich because so mean

Q. If Hiro Mashima came for a visit in MN what would you ask him?
A. Will you please please make a Warrior Cat anime

Q. Which character portrays your personality and why?
A. Zeref Because he is crabby

Q.If you could draw a character what character would you draw with what characteristic?
A. A girl that can summons cats and talk to them   

Q. What other anime shows you watch and why?
A. Blue Exorcist Because of Rin Okumura the son of Satan

Q. What is your favorite guild in Fairy Tail?
A. Fairy Tail


Thank you for joining me my Shooting Stars! and also Thank you for Reaching me to almost 900 follows! on Google Pules! but anyway I love you all so much my Shooting Stars Lucy"The Fire Goddess"Heartfilia out!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my Shooting Stars! Today ill post a little NaLu story I made up. The Dragon and his Princess Once upon a time there was a beautifu...